Pencilmation #9 Pencilmation #9

very cool.

Always a pleasure to watch your work. The hand was a great move and the Jazz music is pretty cool also. Remember back when you made a Pencilmation and you finished it with having the pen instead of the pencil and then the little stick-man took the pen and you got out the big black texta? Well a follow on from that? yes, i would like to see that.
However i know you can't please everyone.

well done though in making it so far and a number 10 will have to be longer. As it's a double digit and at all points eg: 10, 20, 30 and so on, needs a special one:-)

let the cat out let the cat out

nice

Very funny. Made me laugh. I do like the cat's little moew noise. Funny.

=The Wall= =The Wall=

nice

For a first, it's very good work.

Pencilmation #7 Pencilmation #7

Features?

The new hand and 2 page feature. Yes interesting. It's always funny to see your cartoons same as this cartoon. Somehow the older ones with the pencils interacting with the cartoon characters seemed slightly more entertaining.
None the less. Good work and always a pleasure to watch what you make.

CC - Soul Journey CC - Soul Journey

news for you

I got news here. if you at the end at something jump out. omg that would of freaked me out because my heart was so like bouncing from the beat. so you should of. haha

The Man Who Ate Himself The Man Who Ate Himself

haha

funny stuff.

Madness Wootification Madness Wootification

great

this was so good to watch. I always love watching these stickman type things fight. good work. it was like watching a real film. lol

How to solve rubiks cube2 How to solve rubiks cube2

alright

i's good but alittle confusing still with the wording you used.
maybe if you did 1 screen page at a time with 1 picture at a time. it would work out for people to see better.

Castle Attack Castle Attack

loved it

I very much enjoyed this.

~I Like Chinese~ ~I Like Chinese~

hahaha

man, thats such a funny song. I for one loved it.make another. make another. lol

Magyar responds:

I'll try doing another animation that I use effort in soon enough.